Friday, April 3, 2009

We've been a bit busy

Things have been hectic over the past few months. With the holidays, a kitchen renovation, me being sick, and working full time, it's been hard to find the time to blog. I'm sure you can relate.

Not to mention our laptop died, as well. Oy.

But we've been chugging along! Our boy has gotten big. And I refer to him as "our boy" instead of baby, because that's truly what he's turned into. At his 18 month appointment he weighed in at 29lbs 13oz, and was 33.5" tall. He has 14 teeth. He LOVES sports, trains, trucks, and books. And don't let him see a bubble wand, or watch out. He's saying 100+ words (I can't even count anymore). We've been most impressed with him saying "bulldozer" and "lactose" (ha). Did I mention he also repeats most anything you say in front of him?? He's starting with 2 and 3 word sentences. He loves to give kisses and hugs. And he's the sweetest boy I know.

Don't get me wrong, we also have our fair share of tantrums. BOY DO WE! I fear grey hairs are coming soon :).

We're busy, but we'll try to be better with blogging. Pinky swear. Have you missed us? :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see you have made a comeback! He is so darn cute!

Gloria